Apply for Position of Financial and Clerical Officer in Boyle FRC
We are currently recruiting for an Financial and Clerical Officer to support the work of Boyle Family Resource Centre. Overall Purpose of the post is to provide effective and efficient financial administration, to ensure compliance with all requirements and manage all the tasks and duties required to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Centre and act as overall support to the work of the Family Resource Centre.
The is a full time permanent post, 35 hours per week. Please see Job Description for more details.
Financial and Clerical Officer post based in Boyle, Co. Roscommon
Main duties include:
- To provide effective and efficient financial administration
- To ensure compliance with all requirements
- To manage all the tasks and duties required to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Centre
- To act as an overall support to the workings of the Family Resource Centre.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment where multi-tasking is a way of working is essential
Interviews will be held the week of the 17th of May 2021
Please see Downloads (below) for the Job Description & the Application form.
Applications to be returned by email to Manager@boylefrc.ie or by Post or Hand to Recruitment Coordinator, Boyle Family Resource Centre, Knocknashee, Boyle, Co. Roscommon before noon on the14th May 2021